Need a working sendmail.

James Tsillas jtsillas at bubba.ma30.bull.com
Thu Dec 20 10:06:27 AEST 1990

Currently sendmail on my SCO Unix box can only send but fails to receive
mail. Has anyone ported a working sendmail? Please help on this, I need
email to get any real use of a Unix system.

thanks much, james.
--
 == James Tsillas                    Bull HN Information Systems Inc. ==
 == (508) 294-2937                   300 Concord Road   826A          ==