multiport serial board info needed

Rob Peglar rpeglar at csinc.UUCP
Wed Oct 17 23:20:52 AEST 1990

In article <1510 at kluge.fiu.edu>, ie43gn1f at serss0.fiu.edu (Wolf Kozel) writes:
> In article <209 at consult.UUCP> bob at consult.UUCP (Bob Willey) writes:
> >I do caution that you will probably hear all different sides on this
> >subject.  So be prepared.  People seem to get very personnaly involved
> >with their board choice.
> >

> You ain't kidding!
> Serial port boards are the heart of any multiuser system.

True enough; let's not forget the other organs.

> Serial port boards are my life!

Well, that's certainly strong.  They are a goodly number of hours/day in my
life, too (along with other technologies), but everything in moderation.
Every now and then, I like to spend time with my wife and kids :-))

> Wolf Kozel
> :-)
> Formerly of Arnet, now with Equinox.

Atta boy.

--
Rob Peglar	Comtrol Corp.	2675 Patton Rd., St. Paul MN 55113
		A Control Systems Company	(800) 926-6876

...uunet!csinc!rpeglar