help needed w/xenix

Earl W Phillips ephillip at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Sat Apr 13 13:17:41 AEST 1991

HELP!!! I have just obtained a TRS-80 model 12 that boots up to
xenix. Apparently, it was a business computer, cause it requires
a password to get in. Obviously, I don't have the password, so I
can't use the system as is. To make matters worse, I know ZERO
about xenix. Can anyone tell me how to beat this password thing?
Or, does anyone have a TRS 6000+ that could make me a boot disk
so I can rewrite the passwrd root file?

* ephillip at magnus.ircc.ohio-state.edu|     ``________//         *
*                 -JR-               | Space;........the final  *