SCO cu flow control

Bill Blue root at crash.cts.com
Sat Mar 9 12:02:44 AEST 1991

In <7Bqey2w163w at railnet.nshore.ncoast.ORG> michael at railnet.nshore.ncoast.ORG (Michael Mitchell) writes:
}I am trying to set up dial-in/dial-out capability on SCO
}Xenix 386 2.3.2 with an error-correcting modem (Multi-tech
}2400EH).  Ideally, I would like to use RTS/CTS flow control.
}Dialing into the Xenix box works fine ... good flow control,
}stty shows the expected rtsflow & ctsflow.  The problem is
}the dial-out side with cu.  The flow control isn't active.
}I would appreciate any ideas to correct this problem.

Look at the dialTBIT.c dialer at the place were RTSFLOW and CTSFLOW
are applied to an ioctl structure.  Do something similar in the
dialHA24.c dialer (or whichever one you are using for the 2400EH) and
you should be all set.

--Bill