Need information on fixes in current release of Xenix.

Super user root at ispi.UUCP
Sat Apr 16 05:45:03 AEST 1988

In article <659 at omen.UUCP> caf at omen.UUCP (Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX) writes:
>In article <217 at oha.UUCP> tony at oha.UUCP (Tony Olekshy) writes:
>:I am currently running SCO Xenix System V release 2.1.3 on 286 ATs.  I have
	.
	.
>:  * Is the on-line manual available yet?

The on-line manual is now available from SCO as part of the update to
the Text-Processing System.  It includes an intelligent "man" program
which looks up in an index the request, and tells you about any other
pages which might be relevent.  It is stored in packed format so it only
takes up about 1.25 meg of disk space.

Try it, you'll like it.

Jonathan B. Bayer
Intelligent Software Products, Inc.