Pascal Compiler(s) [PD?] for Xenix

Mark J. Bailey root at mjbtn.UUCP
Tue Aug 30 12:37:58 AEST 1988

Hello,

I have a user who is wanting to compile Pascal programs on our Xenix 2.2.2
386 system.  I don't have a Pascal compiler, and was wondering if any of you
in netland knew of some good pascal compilers that would run under xenix?
Are there any public domain compilers out there for unix?  And/Or what are
some good "for money" :-) compilers?

Please email responses and I will summarize if it is warranted.

Thanks in advance!

Mark.

--
Mark J. Bailey                                    "Y'all com bak naw, ya hear!"
USMAIL: 511 Memorial Blvd., Murfreesboro, TN 37130 ___________________________