I think we have a proposal on our hands (re: intel U**X)

Chip Salzenberg chip at ateng.uucp
Wed Aug 24 02:07:57 AEST 1988

Listen, folks:  I've changed my mind.  Try this on for size:

	comp.unix.sys5-intel    AT&T Unix System V on Intel processors
	comp.unix.xenix         Microsoft Xenix and derivatives

Current volume does not warrant a '286-'386 split.  So, essentially, I'm
suggesting that we replace comp.unix.microport with comp.unix.sys5-intel.

Let's just do this and get it over with, hmm?
--
Chip Salzenberg                <chip at ateng.uu.net> or <uunet!ateng!chip>
A T Engineering                My employer may or may not agree with me.