I think we have a proposal on our hands (re: intel U**X)

Bruce A. Kern bak at csd-v.UUCP
Thu Aug 25 10:07:35 AEST 1988

In article <1988Aug23.120758.9051 at ateng.uucp> chip at ateng.UUCP (Chip Salzenberg) writes:
>Current volume does not warrant a '286-'386 split.  So, essentially, I'm
>suggesting that we replace comp.unix.microport with comp.unix.sys5-intel.

Except for this silliness, the current volume doesn't even warrent a
news group.
--
Bruce A. Kern                                  1-203-270-0399
Computer Systems Design                        Voice: 730 - 1700 Mon. thru Fri.