Bell Tech 386 SysVr3 (really a put-down of Xenix)

John Owens john at jetson.UPMA.MD.US
Fri Aug 26 01:13:19 AEST 1988

> As for support, we called SCO today with a trivial question about
> their uucp, and they scheduled an answer for next Tuesday.  The
> question was, how do you send a string in your chat script with
> a space in it?  (Like "foo bar".)

You get the Telebit utilities diskette, fix # xnx072, which includes a
new uucico that supports, among other things, \s.

jfh at rpp386.UUCP asks
> a uucico that will run at 9600 (and 19200 ???) baud.
Yes, it claims to run at 19200 baud; you can lock your telebit
interface speed at 19200.  (I haven't run it at 19200 myself, but I
believe it, since that's a common thing to do with a telebit.)  The
diskettes also include a "cu" that's supposed to run at 19200.

Good luck!
--
John Owens		john at jetson.UPMA.MD.US
SMART HOUSE L.P.	uunet!jetson!john		(old uucp)