new groups for iX86 unix (was: Bell Tech 386 SysVr3)

The Cat in the Hat davidbe at sco.COM
Sat Aug 20 02:51:47 AEST 1988

A long long time ago in an article far far away (<5562 at rpp386.UUCP> to be exact) jfh at rpp386.UUCP (The Beach Bum) said:
-there is precious little point in adding all those groups.  someone will
-only think of a new way to add even more groups.  what is needed is to
-take the uPort/Xenix flaming out of these groups for good.

We probably won't do that until we either get a moderated
comp.unix.Xenix/uPort OR a comp.unix.flame group.

Comp.unix.flame has a certain appeal.  Makes about as much sense as
splitting up into 286/386 groups.

Not that I'm suggesting it, mind you.  Just pointing it out.

--
David Bedno (aka The Cat in the Hat) Now appearing at: davidbe at sco.COM -OR-
...!{uunet,decvax!microsoft,ucbvax!ucscc}!sco!davidbe -OR-

"If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything."