19.2 Kbaud Serial under Xenix

Mike Maloney mike at ISIDAPS5.UUCP
Tue Jun 28 00:58:37 AEST 1988

I have Xenix System V, version 2.2.2 and need to support 19.2 Kbaud
for some software I am writing.  The xenix documentation ( stty(C),
stty(HW), termio(M) ) leads me to believe that only up to 9600 is
supported.

   Is there an undocumented way to get the terminal driver to
   go to 19.2?

   Does anyone know of public domain source for an alternate
   terminal driver that will?

   Does anyone know of a commercial communications package running
   under xenix that will go 19.2 and interface with my custom software?

Thanks in advance for any helpful info.