ATI EGA Wonder Emulation Mode

M.L.T kkcheng at crocus.waterloo.edu
Mon May 16 15:28:57 AEST 1988

In article <553 at 4gl.UUCP> honzo at 4gl.UUCP (Honzo Svasek) writes:
>ATI makes a wonderfull EGA card, the EGA Wonder. It emulates EGA color
>modes on a monochrome monitor. This works very well, but only under DOS.

Correct me if I am wrong, I thought only the ATI Graphic Solution will emulates
EGA color modes on a monochrome monitor but not the EGA Wonder.  I want to buy
the EGA Wonder card and use a monochrome monitor (until I have money to buy an
EGA monitor), and someone told me that I must use an EGA monitor because
EGA Wonder will not work with a monochrome monitor.  Is it true?

 0 0
  !      kkcheng at crocus.waterloo.edu
  @