SCO UNIX owners have fewer choices?

Larry Snyder larry at nstar.UUCP
Thu Aug 31 13:39:07 AEST 1989

In article <1677 at apt.UUCP>, brian at apt.UUCP (Brian Litzinger) writes:
> Our company is a manufacturer and designer of various products for use
> with 386 based computers running various forms of UNIX.
>
> Our products are known to work on most flavors of UNIX, however, we
> have not yet tested them with SCO's UNIX product.
>
> This is mainly because after 8 days of calling and leaving messages
> no one at SCO has felt it worth their time to return our calls.

Brian, SCO Unix is currently not even in the distribution channels
according to the two distibutors that I have checked with - and
their developers package will not be shipping for a couple of months.
I too have been waiting for returned calls from SCO about their Unix
product from somone of a technical background.

--
Larry Snyder              uucp:iuvax!ndcheg!ndmath!nstar!larry
The Northern Star Usenet Distribution Site, Notre Dame, IN USA