Using the DigiComm multi-port board with SCO Xenix

Larry Snyder root at nstar.UUCP
Wed Aug 16 03:33:11 AEST 1989

In article <963 at lakesys.UUCP>, davek at lakesys.UUCP (Dave Kraft) writes:
> At my place of employment, we are looking into buying an 8 port board,
> and one that we are looking at is called DigiComm.  Anyone know if this can
> be used with SCO Xenix 386 2.3.2??  Any info would be appriciated.

 I am currently looking into the same thing here and the Computone boards
seem very popular with Xenix users.

--
Larry Snyder                         uucp: iuvax!ndcheg!ndmath!nstar!larry
The Northern Star XBBS/Usenet Site   219-289-3745 (PEP+) 219-287-9020 (HST)