Using the DigiComm multi-port board with SCO Xenix

Willy Paine paine at fungus.dec.com
Fri Aug 18 05:07:55 AEST 1989

Hello, Larry!!

DigiComm is very frustrated for ix/386 because DigiComm people know only
only the latest model.   I have DigiBoard Comm/8 which is little old but
it works great for ms-dos.  Just yesterday I got driver for newer
DigiComm/PC without intel and I tried to install but it causes very big
crash that takes me over four hours to restore all kernel and files
include inittab.    I have recieved some negative comments on DigiBoard
for last three weeks but most of message is telling me to get driver
from DigiBoard and this does not help me well.

If you are working on ix/386, I suggest to look up comp.unix.i386.  I
don't know if new SCO Unix is getting better but I do many Xwindows
stuffs in ix/386.

Willy

fidonet 1:343/15 using VHST modem or  uunet!nwnexus!seaeast!willyp