UUCP help, SCO 2.3 HDB dialin/dialout no good

Ronald K. Wright rwright at novavax.UUCP
Tue Aug 29 20:34:05 AEST 1989

In article <1123 at ispi.UUCP> jbayer at ispi.UUCP (Jonathan Bayer) writes:
>ela at bdgltd.UUCP (Ed Ackerman  Programmer) writes:
>
>}I am trying to make a site BOTH dial in AND dial out. ...does not work
>
>Exactly what happens when the port is enabled and you try to dial out?

I have an almost identical problem. And again the texts are of no
help.

In addition, when I set up my 2.3 Xenix to run to my AT&T 3B1 both
with HDB uucp, they eventually start shooting logins at each other and
performance is degraded and communications is shot.

Clearly there is a little secret here that I, and apparently others
are missing.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
R. K. Wright MD JD                     | office: medexam!rkw
Chief Medical Examiner, Broward County | nova:   novavax!rwright