sitename > 7 chars. (was: SCO Xenix 2.3.2 uucp bug?)

Jonathan Bayer jbayer at ispi.UUCP
Wed Aug 30 22:18:43 AEST 1989

In article <113 at ubbs-nh.MV.COM> noel at ubbs-nh.MV.COM (N. Del More) writes:

>Since I originally posted the article I have been advised that the core
>dumps are due to a bug uusched, and may be "cured" by re-installing the
>2.3.1 uusched.

Yes.  I had the same core-dump problem.  I just re-installed the
2.3.1 uusched and it went away.  Something happened when SCO redid it
for the 386.  The 2.3.1 executable is an 8086 binary while the 2.3.2 is
an 80386 binary.

JB
--
Jonathan Bayer		Intelligent Software Products, Inc.
(201) 245-5922		500 Oakwood Ave.