HDB UUCP Vs. Old UUCP

Carmen Hardina bt455s39 at uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu
Fri Jul 28 22:39:24 AEST 1989

Hi folks, I am having all kinds of problems trying to establish a UUCP
link with a BSD machine that runs old-style UUCP.  I am running XENIX
2.3.1 HoneyDanBer UUCP.  Basically nothing is getting across.  Is
there some kind of problem with trying to UUCP between old-style and HDB?

Sorry to ask such a neophyte question, but this is my first attempt at
this.  Thanks in advance.

					--Carmen
--
Carmen Maria Hardina, University of Hawaii at Manoa...
UUCP: {uunet,ucbvax,dcdwest}!ucsd!nosc!uhccux!bt455s39