SCO XENIX 2.3.2 won't support 2 disc controllers??

Tim Bowser strike at clmqt.marquette.Mi.US
Mon Aug 20 01:20:05 AEST 1990

bill at twg.wimsey.bc.ca (Bill Irwin) writes:

>I  was  just advised by someone in our organization that SCO XENIX  2.3.2
>will  not support two hard disc controllers simultaneously.  Does  anyone
>have  any experience that would confirm or negate this?  On the  surface,
>it appears like a severe restriction.

Bogus data there.  The GT system will support at least two controllers.  My
current system has the capability of running a SCSI host adaptor and a MFM
hard drive, if I so choose.

Does anyone answer questions here, or just ask them in vain?  I've posted
about six Xenix related questions, and if there was the capability of
getting dust in the /usr/spool/mail directory, it would be undisturbed from
'Net mail.

--
 Tim Bowser  ("Strikemaster")  |  Standard  |  mailrus!sharkey!clmqt!strike
Enterprise Information System  | Disclaimer |  strike at clmqt.marquette.Mi.US