email to ccmail

Pete Rourke pete at romed.UUCP
Mon May 7 07:18:40 AEST 1990

This may be well traveled turf, but it is new for me, and I could
use some help.

Has anyone successfully bridged UNIX mail to ccmail on Novell
bidirectionally? If not ccmail, then what other Netware mailer?

I would like to set up a unattended filter between LAN & UNIX.

Thanks

    I can't afford my own opinions, and MicroAge won't pay for them either.
Pete Rourke  N5IIL                |                              pete at romed.uucp
MicroAge Computer Centers, Inc.   |                         ..texbell!romed!pete
Technical Services Group          |                     ..sun!sunburn!romed!pete
Tempe, AZ                         |                         ..!asuvax!romed!pete
(602) 968-3168  Ext 2273          |                      ..!mit-eddie!romed!pete