Re<; csh quoting *please - no more mail!!!*

Gary K. Sloane sloane at noscvax.UUCP
Fri May 11 02:21:32 AEST 1984

Ok, so I forgot to make my point. Everyone has a bad day. My *real*
point was not that there was a bug in csh but that the K&P book does
not specify which flavors of UNIX or which shells the examples
pertain to. I admit, my letter didn't even approach mentioning this...
but that's because I was half asleep. I attempted to point out
this ?problem? in the hopes that someone would say "that's because
the example was for the bourne shell" but I did it all backwards.

Forgive my inability to express myself... and yes, virginia, i do
understand history... history is the 100+ letters I received from
everyone on the net.

Thank God I didn't post it to net.general.........

      Gary K. Sloane
      c/o Naval Ocean Systems Center
      COTD Building 1 Room B205
      San Diego, California 92152