Re<; csh quoting *please - no more mail!!!*

John Quarterman jsq at ut-sally.UUCP
Sat May 12 11:10:55 AEST 1984

Quoting:

	My *real* point was not that there was a bug in csh but that
	the K&P book does not specify which flavors of UNIX or which
	shells the examples pertain to.

Look on page x in the Preface, and page 100 in Chapter 3:  Using the shell.
It's all right there in black and white.

I kind of thought net.unix was for asking questions that *weren't*
in the books, not for asking other people to look it up for you.
--
John Quarterman, CS Dept., University of Texas, Austin, Texas 78712 USA
jsq at ut-sally.ARPA, jsq at ut-sally.UUCP, {ihnp4,seismo,ctvax}!ut-sally!jsq