Venix86 Users Group News

Henry Spencer henry at utzoo.UUCP
Fri Nov 30 08:25:57 AEST 1984

> Well, with S5 Release 2 you get "Mail", only Bell renamed it "mailx" and
> changed it around a bit.  No credit given, from what I can tell, except in
> the comments in the source code.  Humph.

Well, that's better than Berkeley usually does.  You won't even find
comments in the source to indicate that the original vtroff software
came from U of Toronto.  Which is an out-and-out violation of U of T's
software licence, which requires credit in all re-use.
--
				Henry Spencer @ U of Toronto Zoology