4.2BSD manuals (bulk) for sale

Whitewater Wombat rsk at pucc-j
Thu Jul 17 11:20:30 AEST 1986

We're going to 4.3BSD Real Soon Now, and we have a bazillion 4.2
manuals to unload to a licensed 4.2 site.  We think this is a pretty
good deal for any site that's going to be running 4.2 for a while,
since we're selling these puppies at cost.  Obviously, we'd prefer a
bulk purchase of the full inventory, but we're open to suggestions.
Individual purchases ("Gimme onena dose, gimme onena dese") are not
what we're looking for.

The quantities given below reflect inventory as of a month or so ago;
we probably have fewer of each item than at that time, but not by
much.  We are certainly willing to provide an exact count to interested
parties.  We would use the unit cost ($ Each) below to determine the
final total charge.

UNIX Manual          $ Each   On Hand   $ Total
-----------          ------   -------   -------
Vol. 1, Sect. 1        3.81     38       144.78
Vol. 1, Sect. 2-8      6.14     20       122.80
Vol. 2A                4.11    310     1,274.10
Vol. 2B                2.17     97       210.49
Vol. 2C, Lang.         4.04    123       496.92
Vol. 2C, System        6.02     29       174.58
                                       --------
                                      $2,423.67

Contact Tom Putnam ("ac4") or Kevin Smallwood ("kcs") on this machine,
via whatever path your imagination may devise, if you're interested.
Remember, you'll have to be licensed appropriately to buy these.

Thanks,
Rich Kulawiec, pucc-j!rsk, rsk at j.cc.purdue.edu