4.3 BSD distribution lacking console media?

mangler at cit-vax.UUCP mangler at cit-vax.UUCP
Thu Jul 17 05:17:45 AEST 1986

summary of responses:

There are two distributions of 4.3 bsd, one for new sites, and one for
existing 4.2 sites.  The latter does not come with a console floppy
or cassette; you're supposed to use the ones that came with 4.2.

That's fine for my machines, but it doesn't work with RA disks (the
partitions are all different), as one group here has already found
out and kludged around.  I guess I need to make up a cassette for
the groups lacking that expertise (i.e, almost everyone with RA's).

Don Speck	speck at vlsi.caltech.edu	seismo!cit-vax!speck