Date stamp format under Sys V??

Kevin Owen kevino at hpccc.HP.COM
Fri Mar 31 13:16:23 AEST 1989

I am not sure if this the right notes group to ask this question in but here
goes nothing.  I am trying to determine file size and date of creation for the
files in a given directory from within a C program under Sys V.  I am using a
call to "stat()" and this works fine for the file size but I am unsure how to
convert the date stamp from its long integer format to a readable date.

Thanks.

 _   ,                   __                 Kevin Owen @ Hewlett-Packard
' ) /                   / ')                Cupertino, California
 /-<   _ , __o  ____   /  / , , , _  ____   Phone :    (408) 447-0218
/   ) </_\/ <__/ / <  (__/ (_(_/_</_/ / <_  UN*X Mail  ...hplabs!hpccc!kevino