need info on curses book

Bob Daniel rad at genco.bungi.com
Fri Apr 5 05:37:33 AEST 1991

In article <4751 at gumby.Altos.COM> uucigj at swbatl.sbc.com (Greg Jensen - UCI - 5-3531) writes:
>I would like to get any input on whether or not the book "Using C with
>Curses, Lex and Yacc" is worth getting to learn about using curses.  I am
>also interested in anyones comments on the window shell that the book says
>you will build as you go thru the book.  Has anyone typed this in?  Is it
>possibly available from an ftp site, for one to try out before one buys?

I have not seen "Using C with Curses, Lex, and Yacc" but here is a good book
that explains curses thouroughly:

UNIX Curses Explained
Berny Goodheart
Prentice Hall
ISBN 0-13-931957-3
About 280 pages

It covers curses windows, curses.h, video attributes, pads, terminfo
capabilities, and low lever terminfo library, and more.

A good reference book covering curses.