need info on curses book

Greg Jensen - UCI - 5-3531 uucigj at swbatl.sbc.com
Wed Apr 3 03:56:15 AEST 1991

I would like to get any input on whether or not the book "Using C with
Curses, Lex and Yacc" is worth getting to learn about using curses.  I am
also interested in anyones comments on the window shell that the book says
you will build as you go thru the book.  Has anyone typed this in?  Is it
possibly available from an ftp site, for one to try out before one buys?

      Gregg Jensen
    These opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect my companies.
      Southwestern Bell Telephone
      Send E-MAIL to the following address...
               ...!uunet!swbatl!uucigj
			   		- or you can try -