HDB and rel 3.0: Should I upgrade to HDB?

Karl Swartz kls at ditka.UUCP
Thu Jun 23 13:50:51 AEST 1988

In article <936 at flatline.UUCP> erict at flatline.UUCP (j eric townsend) writes:
>I was wondering if I should bother with HoneyDanBer for my machine...

YES!  I had as many as several crashes a day on ditka with the stock
(3.51) uucp; that dropped to zero with HDB.  And getting a TrailBlazer
to work comfortably with the stock trash is pretty close to hell; with
HDB there's no problem at all.

Bottom line: beg, borrow, steal, hold Cassoni (er, whoever it is now)
hostage, do whatever you have to do to get HoneyDanBer.

--
Karl Swartz		|UUCP	{emoryu1,pacbell,decvax!formtek}!ditka!kls
1-412/937-4930 office	|	{pitt,psuvax1}!idis!formtek!ditka!kls
			|BIX	kswartz
"I never let my schooling get in the way of my education."  (Twain)