HDB and rel 3.0: Should I upgrade to HDB?

j eric townsend erict at flatline.UUCP
Wed Jun 22 22:39:05 AEST 1988

I'm running rel 3.0 on my 3b1, and as I'm about to reinstall all
my software (long story) I was wondering if I should bother with
HoneyDanBer for my machine...

I've heard non-unix-pc'ers praise HDB, but I don't remember hearing
much from unix-pc users that use HDB..

thx in advance.
--
"It was men made her that way,             Skate UNIX or go home, boogie boy...
it was us made her that way." -- from "Airhead" by Thomas Dolby