GNU: gcc on the 3b1

Muhammad S. Benten benten at boulder.Colorado.EDU
Tue Mar 29 10:35:49 AEST 1988

Hi,
	I'm trying to install gcc and g++ on my 3b1 using the
recently posted patches, but cpp is spitting the following
messages:

./tm.h: 252: too much defining
./tm.h: 256: too much defining
./tm.h: 290: too much defining
./tm.h: 296: too much defining
./tm.h: 300: too much defining
cccp.c: 116: no space

Stop.

Any hints??   Thanks in advance!!

   || Muhammad S. Benten                                                      |
   || Elect. & Comp. Eng. Dept.                                               |
   || University of Colorado, Boulder                                         |
   || email   ---->      benten at boulder.Colorado.EDU                          |
   ||         or        ..{ncar|nbires}!boulder!benten                         |