HDB uucp

Bob Gray bob at hrshcx.UUCP
Fri Aug 25 23:09:48 AEST 1989

I recently restored the disk of my PC-7300 from old backups.  Now when I try
to use UUCP (HDB) to call out, I get error 14 on offhook.  I remember having
this problem in the past but don't recall the cause.  I don't hear a dialtone
like I would expect.  The machine does not answer inbound calls either.
Any Ideas?
			       thanx
			       bob