Too much cross-posting?

Pete Holsberg pjh at mccc.UUCP
Sat Jul 22 00:56:00 AEST 1989

In article <1677 at sialis.mn.org> rjg at sialis.mn.org (Robert J. Granvin) writes:
=comp.sys.att is and is not, at the same time, an appropriate place for
=unix-pc discussions.  The 3b1/7300 is an AT&T product.  AT&T does
=support the machine in a fashion, and does provide peripherals (sorta :-)

???  My latest call to the hot line produced, "Press 2 if you need
support on the 3B line or the 7300."  That *sounds* like support.  OTOH,
I expect that support and the support for 3B2 <= 400 to disappear pretty
soon, based on the number of 3B2/400s that AT&T is giving away.  ;-)
--
Pete Holsberg -- Mercer College -- Trenton, NJ 08690
...!rutgers!njin!princeton!njsmu!mccc!pjh