Unix PC boards for sale

Jan Isley jan at bagend.UUCP
Wed Jul 26 23:24:19 AEST 1989

Several people have told me that they did not get this so maybe it
did not get out.  Sorry if you're looking at this again.  I think
I got the distribution wrong the first time.

	EIA		$250 each FIRM
	DOS 73		$500 each or best offer
	Voice Power	$500 each or best offer

EIA BOARDS: These are 0k combo boards.  The serial ports have all passed
diagnostics.  I have not installed any memory on these to test the RAM
part of the combo.  So, I am offering these for sale as EIA boards,
$250 each.  If the memory works, well ... that's gravey for you.

DOS 73 BOARDS:  I do not have original disks or manuals for these.

VOICE POWER BOARDS:  These are the latest revision levels.
I do not have original disk or manuals for these either.

You can call me at home, talk to the machine.  I prefer e-mail.  Please,
don't call me at work about these unless you have too.  I do not want to
mix personal sales with work.

Jan Isley, follower of Zen, picker of nit
jan at bagend | gatech!bagend!jan | home (404) 434-1335 | work (404) 425-5700