XLISP for Unix PC

David T. Sandberg dts at quad.uucp
Tue Oct 17 20:05:15 AEST 1989

I would attempt to sweat real, honest-to-goodness bullets if it
would get me a copy of XLISP for the Unix PC.  If someone happens
to have it and could uuencode it and mail it to me, I would greatly
appreciate it (and I'll work on the bullet thing if you want, too).

(Yes, I know it's available from the Store!, but I'm scared witless
of the phone bill which would result from pulling it down looooong
distance at 1200 baud.  I don't have ftp, either, mostly for the
same reason.  Someday I'll be able to afford a Telebit... but then
again, I'll be able to afford the phone bill then, too.)

Thanks in advance.  Waiting hopefully...

--
                                  David Sandberg - Quadric Systems
 "I began neglecting my shoes."   PSEUDO: dts at quad.uucp
                                  ACTUAL: ..uunet!rosevax!sialis!quad!dts