XLISP for Unix PC

Craig Johnson vince at tc.fluke.COM
Thu Oct 19 03:59:08 AEST 1989

In article <319 at quad.uucp>, dts at quad.uucp (David T. Sandberg) writes:

> (Yes, I know it's available from the Store!, but I'm scared witless
> of the phone bill which would result from pulling it down looooong
> distance at 1200 baud.  I don't have ftp, either, mostly for the
> same reason.  Someday I'll be able to afford a Telebit... but then
> again, I'll be able to afford the phone bill then, too.)

Fear not, the cost isn't that bad.  Ages ago I extracted the size
information from the STORE! software and calculated estimated
transfer times (at 1200 baud) and cost (based on .14 per minute
late night rates).  If there is enough interest I'd be willing to
post the entire list.  Anyway, here is the entry for XLISP.

	mins	size	name		cost
        22.2    148480  XLISP+IN        3.11

Now that's not so bad, is it? ;-)  Good luck with it.  I don't know
whether "shop" is on line any more.  Does anyone know offhand?

----
	Craig V. Johnson		...!fluke!vince
	John Fluke Mfg. Co.
	Everett, WA