diff for gnu-cc

Steve Hess stephen at coplex.UUCP
Fri Oct 13 12:20:08 AEST 1989

Help Me Please.
I'm looking for the some diffs files which will bring gnu-cc1.35 to 1.36.
I would like it if someone could mail these to me if they are not very
big.  Gnu-cc is to be compile on several machine including a Plexus 75,
a ATT 7300, a Unisys system, an HP system, and a Risc machine eventually.
I know some patches have been made for ATT 7300. I whould like these too
as this is the first the machine in which it is to brough up on.  I have
several people here ask for a file to update 1.35 to 1.36 for the above
machines.  Any help would be very much appreaciated.  Thanks.

Steve Hess

--
USnail:  Stephen Hess       Usenet: ...mit-eddie!bloom-beacon!coplex!stephen
         5006 Oldshire Rd        or	stephen at coplex.UUCP